Military Family Life Counselor
MFLC's provide a wide range of support to military children and youth, family members and staff who work with children by:
- Engaging in activities with children and youth
- Providing behavioral interventions in classrooms to assist staff in setting and managing boundaries
- Modeling behavioral techniques and providing feedback to staff
- Being available to parents and staff to discuss interactions with children and other concerns
- Facilitating psycho-educational groups
MFLC address concerns around school adjustment, deployment and separation, reunion adjustment, sibling and parent communication as well as many other concerns.